May 13, 2009

Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho: Are They Back Together?





There are speculations that plastic surgeon and the poster child of bad plastic surgery Vicki and youngest son ex-boyfriend Hayden Kho are back in each others arms. They were spotted at the Manny Pacquiao-Ricky Hatton bout in Las Vegas. They even bumped into Rufa Mae Quinto, but dedmahan silang tatlo. Now, they were seen arriving separately at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, but went inside together to catch their flight to Japan.

Do we need confirmation that they are back together? Neither Vicki Belo nor Hayden Kho is talking. The media should leave them be. Cougar and prey are perfect for each other. They both get something from the other, okay? I'll leave it at that. Are you imagining what is sex like between these two? I'm thinking a pillow or a plastic bag comes in handy every time.

Anyway, I hope they finally confirm the status of their relationship so reporters can stop hounding them. I mean who cares if they are f**king again? If they could just drop into obscurity so I don't see their mugs on my TV again, it would mean two less annoying celebrities in showbiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment