September 2, 2009

Yeah, Okay. So Shut the Fuck Up.


Rufa Mae Quinto is engaged and plans to marry her US-based fiancé, who she claims to be from Spanish royalty, in 2010.

Um, that was fast, but apparently the two have known each other for 15 years.

The generosity of the fiancé also allowed Rufa Mae to acquire a P 30 M property in San Francisco.


Rufa Mae has already divulged so much information about her engagement and her plans after the wedding, but not the identity of her fiancé.

After being a beard to Eric Santos, her failed long-distance romance with some Mexican guy based in Hong Kong, her faux romance with Jon Avila (the nerve) and her yet-to-be debuted sex video with Hayden Kho (thanks, Bong Revilla), Rufa Mae has stayed quiet.

For a while there, I was at peace with Rufa Mae off the radar. Now she’s back to talking about her suddenly rosy lovelife.

I want her to shut the fuck up already. Like, enough information already. Does she have millions of fans who are interested in the state of her lovelife and finances?

I feel like the story of this alleged fiancé wil turn out to be for the purpose of publicity, or Mike Arroyo and/or Mickey Arroyo). I hope Rufa Mae does get married, settle in the USA and travel the world with her future husband like she stated. This way, I won’t see much of her on TV or read about her on my favorite tabloid newspapers.

Also, can the producers of Darna kill Rufa Mae’s character already? I can’t even remember the name of her character. That’s how useless and unmemorable she is in that fantaserye. Hindi siya kawalan, pwede ba? Maganda pa rin ang Darna kahit wala siya dun.

Sa totoo lang, her shtick is getting tired. It’s not a shtick at all. She’s really boba na malaki ang boobs. I unfortunately saw Rufa Mae compete in the Pinoy Henyo (how ironic) segment of Eat Bulaga. If the TV screen allowed me to reach in and punch her in the face, I would have. She’s not making it up talaga; she’s boba talaga.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:51 PM

    I think you're an idiot! I surely hope you're not a Journalist. Clearly, you didn't go to school for it. UNEDUCATED, yes you are!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rufa Mae or Rufa Mae's alalay or Mikey Arroyo, isdatchu??! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:19 AM

    @pinay pie: lol. I can feel your passion in writing this article! Hahaha! You are brilliant! I'm backreading your blogs (yeah, this is 2012 already). I don't care if the issues are through, your style cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anony: Thanks!Keep on reading! :P

    ReplyDelete