July 30, 2010

Alex Crisano Should Really Tells Us How He Feels About Ethel Booba


All along I thought the MMDA is doing its job declogging Metro Manila of its trash but along comes Alex Crisano and Ethel Booba again. I know. The Who?!

Since I'm pretty sure that I'm the only few who knows of these two, allow me to inform you that they are Trashy and Trashier (I'll let you assign who's who). I know not helpful at all. But it will take this post, another post and probably a third post to detail the shenanigans of this ex-couple.

I say "ex-couple" with a sad face and sadder heart because I believed they should not have broken up at all. You know, just so the trashiness is kept between them.

Looks like there's no reconciliation in sight as Alex said when asked where Ethel is now: "I don’t know, I haven't seen her. Like I said, I’m happy for her because she’s staying away from me. I’m happy that she’s staying away from me. I think we had a lot of misunderstandings. A lot of misexcuse."

Yeah, I too fell and had a whiplash when I read "misexcuse." Aspiring to be the next Webster, Alex?

If his sentence structure is indicative of the state of his personal life, then it's a mess.
Case 1: on being short and bad tempered:

"Oo, kasi lagi namang mag-away. Walang tulog talaga. Gusto ko pagtulog sa bahay, tulog na. Pero pag uwi sa bahay, four o'clock, bukas may game. Siyempre, pagpunta ka ng court, walang tulog, siyempre mainit ang ulo.And I am a changed man now! For you to be able to be successful, you have to change the things you've done in the past.

Case 2: his kids (four in all from three different women) entering showbiz:

"If they wanna do it, I'll be there a hundred ten percent. I will support them whatever they wanna do. I want them to be successful and much more prouder than other people of me."

You know I'm as tolerant as the next person when it comes to grammar, but being forced to read between the lines is where I draw the line. So I suggest before Alex gets any happier or prouder he probably needs to master at least one language.

You may ask why we're Alex and his incoherence surfaced again? Siya lang naman ang new celebrity endorser ng Countours Advanced Face and Body Sculpting Institute.

Any where's Ethel Booba now after accusing Alex of thievery of her personal items?

Back to her old haunts - the comedy bars where she started. On second thought probably not since her former landlord who's hunting her for unpaid rent will know where to look first.

No comments:

Post a Comment