September 3, 2009

From Your Lips to God's Ears


From DJ Mo's Twitter: "Mark my word, let me proclaim, I believe Rufa Mae Quinto is engaged to Mikey Arroyo. Who wants to bet I'm wrong?"

UPDATE: Rufa Mae has reacted to DJ Mo's Twitter. According to her, she's sad. No outright denial that it is not Mikey Arroyo.

Magdilang anghel ka, DJ Mo. Kung totoo ito, so malamang natuhog ni Rufa Mae ang mag-ama?

I will get to RepresentaTHIEVE Mikey Arroyo later on how stupid he is that he can’t even manage to loot the country’s coffers and lie about it with a straight face.

Sometimes when I watch DJ Mo on TV I wish he’d shut up, but overall I like him because he says what’s on his mind regardless of whoever it is. Remember DJ Mo’s catfight with Cristy Fermin?

I came across this exchange between DJ Mo and Cristy Fermin on 89.9 in some blog. I don’t know whether this is real or imagined, but it brings the funny.

Fermin : Is it true you called me stupid?
Mo : Yes, i did say you're stupid
Fermin : blah blah blah (kept on shouting at him)
MO : Ate Cristy
Fermin : Don't call me ate
Mo : Tita
Fermin : Don't call me tita
Mo : Miss Fermin
Fermin : Don't call me Miss
MO : Okay, Shrek
Fermin : Why did you call me shrek?
Mo : Because you're not giving me any options......... come on..........


Okay, on to DJ Mo. DJ Mo has been forever a thorn on the side of Rufa Mae because although they belong to same Sunday showbiz talk show (Showbiz Central), DJ Mo is not above implicating Rufa Mae in scandals and controversies such as her affair with Hayden Kho and her alleged sex video with Hayden Kho.

I don’t think Rufa Mae and DJ Mo share the same screen or segment on their show. That’s how unamicable they are. Neither would resign, so Rufa Mae is forced to see DJ Mo’s mug at least once a week when all she probably wanted to do is stuff him inside a medium-sized luggage (he’d fit in there) and never let him go.

I’m still wondering what Rufa Mae is doing in Showbiz Central except magpa cute and magpakita ng cleavage. I swear she’s not adding anything to the show. Raymond Gutierrez, the not popular twin, I can tolerate even though I wish that I could stuff his annoying eyeglasses in his mouth. I swear, gay, it’s not flattering with your fat cheeks. It’s Richard who has the high cheekbones.

What is Rufa Mae doing in show business? To give hope to girls with big boobs and small brains that they too can enter show business, use the showbiz connection to boost their profile and land a rich papa.

No comments:

Post a Comment