February 8, 2014

Denise Cornejo: What I Like About Her



This latenight-booty-call-gone-wrong headline news is all over the newspapers, afternoon news and primetime news. Bong Revilla is one lucky SOB because once again a scandal broke out to eclipse the theatrics that was Bong Revilla's privilege speech a few weeks back.

Anyhoo, I'm not rehashing all that has happened. We have newspapers and youtube for that. I'm writing to wax poetic about the three things I like about Denise Cornejo: her middle name, Millinet; her before and after physical transformation; her mouth; and her being a motivational speaker.


Her middle name is unique, don't you think? Too bad, she went about making herself famous through the most conventional means - attaching her name to a popular name and the rape accusation, which, to me, is a softcore version of a sex tape. Oh, well. We can't all be geniuses like Albert Einstein. I'm not saying her part time job is accusing men of rape and extorting them (with an accomplice, of course). I'm saying there are shameless hussies who will say she's been gang banged to get her 15 minutes.

Denise's newer, much improved cara - I loove it! The extensive cosmetic procedure is the work of a miracle doctor with a magic scalpel. The facially challenged wants that doctor's number right now and plastic surgeons who are not that doctor want to know where he/she lives and what his/her daily routine is. If you know what I mean.


I also love how Denise's resume mentions her being a motivational speaker. My idea of a motivational speaker is this guy, or maybe even this guy - not a 22 year old woman who lives in a borrowed condo. But what do I know? Perhaps, Denise is very good at motivating with her mouth.

Yeah, her mouth. It must be talented. Imagine, meeting a foreign guy and said guy allowed her to live in his rented condo after just a few days of knowing each other? Her mouth must be oozing with charm to con  to persuade the guy to camp out somewhere else. Or does the man also lives with Denise in the condo? I don't know. With all all these stories and angles cropping up this anything is possible.

I'm not going to say who's lie-telling and who's not. That's for the court to decide, and the party with the strongest connection evidence hopefully wins. But these are my final words on this whole sordid affair, and let me say them succinctly - to Vhong Navarro - KARMA - and to Cedric Lee - rich scum.

1 comment:

  1. Gladly to know that this issue is already disregarded and Vong can now continue for his career. Good job Vong.

    ReplyDelete