May 19, 2012

WTF News: Anabelle Rama is Running for Congresswoman



I thought I will never be surprised by any news about moneyger Anabelle Rama, but I was wrong. Pimp momma Anabelle Rama has registered as a voter in Cebu, where she hopes to try her luck as congresswoman in 2013. There is no April's Fool in May, so the story is true as confirmed by Rama herself on her Twitter account.

Anabelle says nothing is set in stone yet, but I bet you she's already 99.9999% running. Anabelle is taking the plunge into politics because she received an offer from her politico relatives in the south. WTF? Offer like an offer to do a movie or commercial? And here I thought entering politics is a vocation, like a nun being called to serve God and people.

This here is why the Philippines is where it is at right now-- in the pits. We are full of "public servants" who I'm sure means well, but are clearly clueless. I've no doubt that Rama will make a grand entrance in her best Filipiniana at the State of the Nation address in 2013. She already fulfills the No 1 surefire requirement for winning: giving doleouts to the poor people of her province. I heard that just mention you're a Cebuano and Rama will ask "how much" before you can even utter your intention.

Couldn't Rama consider being a barangay kapitana first? Why congresswoman? She's a self-admitted matapang and walang inuurungan. I am sure she can use those traits when making her nightly ronda. Try as I might I can't imagine Rama authoring laws and participating in floor deliberations. I just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment