June 21, 2010

Marian Rivera Snubs Mocha



At first I thought Marian Rivera has sworn off mocha flavored cakes, ice cream, coffee, etc. Is she crazy?!

But then I was shown the light and I found that the Mocha being referenced in the article is a person.

Then my next question was "Who is she? And after that I asked "Why do we care?"

After I googled the dumb fuck I learned that Mocha is a club singer whose claim to fame is declaring that she likes both the peen and the punane. In short she's bisexual. Okay. Then what?

NOBODY cares except the men's magazine readers and club goers who salivate on the thought of female on female action.

Now Mocha is telling Marian Rivera snubbed her inside an elevator on their way to a corporate show.

Mocha tells that Marian was her girl crush. "Was" as in former because she got her feelings hurt due to Marian mistaken her for trash inside the elevator.

As we all know not everything is what they appear. The story goes deeper than a random case of snubbing. You see, Mocha guested on Family Feud, the game show on GMA 7 hosted by Dingdong Dantes and kissed Marian's bf full on the lips. I would have kicked Mocha's ass if I were Marian.

But wait, Marian's manager has come out and said Marian said hello to Mocha. Ummm, an attention whore and a lie teller.

This press release is a major fail. Mocha, you are either a lesbian or a famewhore. You can't have have it both ways!

On to the next attention whore!

No comments:

Post a Comment