March 5, 2009

Ruffa Mae Quinto Cries and I Laugh


Okay, I know I am going to hell for this, but Rufa Mae Quinto must be an effective comedianne because I snort, even laugh, when I see her on TV bawling her eyes out over some controversy she's involved in. Obviously, the issues are serious enough to warrant tears from the girl, but I just can't empathize or even be sad with her. Last year, she was involved in a catfight with Jessa Zaragosa over, who else, Dingdong Avanzado, Rufa's ex and Jessa's husband. Early this year, she was, allegedly, involved in the break up of "doctora to the stars" Vicki Belo and her younger son, err, young lover, Hayden Kho. They also have a sex video to boot. I can't focus on her tears or the sadness on her face whenever she was being interviewed because I am busy hanging on to her words, or lack thereof. You see, I noticed, true to her being Bobita, that she can't quite finish her sentences. For example "No, Dingdong did not find me ano, please naman. Or "Basta ganun, eh." Or Para namang, di ba?" OMG! You don't find that even slightly funny? It's just me? Ok, I am on that bus going to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment