March 17, 2009

Jomari Ylanna Breaks His Silence On Breakup With Pops Fernandez



I've been meaning to write about the termination of Pops Fernandez and Jomari Yllana's four-year relationship, but I couldn't write anything juicy about it. Pops and Jomari is the most boringest couple that ever coupled in local showbiz.

Want to know who I think is the most exciting couple in this great country of ours? First Gentleman Mike Arroyo and President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. Why, I consider them the Bonnie & Clyde of this generation.

Anyway, Jomari finally spoke out, not about the reason for the breakup, but to address Martin Nievera. Them are fighting words, huh Jomari? Basically what he said was: "Martin, huwag ka na makisawsaw sa problema namin. I was not the reason your marriage with Pops ended. You lost Pops because of your immaturity, blah, blah, blah." Martin's reply: "Fine." Boooooh!

Clueless daw before si Pops why Jomari suddenly stopped all communications with her. Pops, there is a certain word that fits you. You know what the reason is. Siguro nahihiya ka pang tanggapin na yun ang dahilan.

To end, mag-ala Boy Abunda tayo. Ano ang natutunan natin sa kwentong ito? Huwag kayong mag-gamitan if you have a relationship outside of business.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:43 PM

    basta ako maka-Pops pa rin :) kahaba-haba ng buhok ng aking idol ha. dalawang lalake ang nagpapaka-palengkera sa kanya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I’m staying with my idol pops

    ReplyDelete