March 19, 2009

The Drooping Nose of Katrina Halili


As if the “laos” issue is not enough, Katrina Halili’s nose is reportedly is trying to get away from here face. No, the word is actually “tabingi,” or getting there. For sure it is because the nose has been missing its regular check-ups. Of course, you know Katrina has been dropped as a celebrity endorser of the Belo Medical Clinic because of her involvement in the Hayden Kho-Vicki Belo brouhaha.

Katrina is now after an endorsement contract from Doc Manny Calayan. These celebrities are really cheapskates. They earn my entire year’s worth of salary in just one day of shooting or photoshoot, and yet they want these freebies that they are entitled to as celebrity endorsers. But, hey in Katrina’s case maybe the cost of upkeep is expensive because aside from the nose, there is the boobs, ass, tummy, etc. that need constant monitoring.

As for the “laos” issue, Katrina has been laying low and has not been getting projects like before. In short, humina ang kinang ng kanyang bituin dahil ayaw ng mga Pilipino sa kabit. I’m rolling my eyes at this because Filipinos are really such contradictory creatures. We want our showbiz stars to be perfect, one-dimensional, but we elect people who are known womanizers, child rapists and corrupt to hold important government positions.

As for Hayden, I’ve never been impressed physically or otherwise, especially when I read that when he was being asked to be interviewed about his breakup with Vicki Belo, he wanted to come out on TV singing “Too Young” by Jack Wagner. Thank God, saner minds interfered (i.e Lolit Solis) and nixed the idea.

Some of the lyrics go this way:

Except I love that girl so much
But I didn't show it
Started spreading myself too thin
Fool around thought she didn't know it
Such childish games I played I fooled her with my touch
Time has taught me so much
I'm grown enough to say

I was too young but that's no excuse
I had too much too soon I wanted more room
To please my restless youth
Now all this peace
I can't feel your bliss
You treated me so kind, you were all mine
But I just walk away



PLEASE, GET ME A BARF BAG, STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment