September 21, 2005

This Is The Only Time That I Have Called Chocolate Ugly


Chocoleit is one fugly dong licker. I just had to get it out of my chest because he's got that disturbing kind of fugliness. He is so fucking ugly that I get this pain everytime I see him on TV that I just had to look away. I'll jump ahead and guess what many of you are probably thinking. "So, he's ugly. But he's a funny comedian and a good singer." I say, "so what if he's got talent? He is fucking ugly! That's the point I'm trying to make!

I'm all over the Internet trying to find a photo of His Fugliness to put up here. Alas, I'm not so lucky. I finally got to ABS-CBN's site, and guess what? I found a photo of Bentong instead. No sign of His Fugliness anywhere. That my dears I consider the ultimate justification of the point I'm trying to shove down your throats. Chocoleit is fucking ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment