March 5, 2011

American Idol 10: Pinoy Bets - Thia Megia and Clint Jun Gamboa


American Idol 10 Semifinals and Wild Card Results are in!

Thia Megia is in. Sadly (not!) Clint Jun Gamboa and his stupid eyeglasses are out!

For a minute there I thought Junebug is going to lose it. Dude was hyperventilating so much I felt bad for him, for a while. Then I smiled because I realized I will no longer hear Junebug shout at me every week.

Junebug did not even get picked for the wild card. Which means you're not all that Junebug. Awww..

As for Thia, we got a little emotion out of her tonight as we saw tears running down one eye. Doesn't get more cinematic than that.

Now I want you to buy a personality, i.e. likability, so you'll get far in the competition and I will not be stopping my American Idol Pinoy Bet update the week after next. K? Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:15 AM

    why did clint junebug not get picked he was the favorite during hollywood week? Dod he have a criminal Past? tHE JUDGES WERE TRULY FEELING HIM UNTIL LAST NIGHT. WHAT HAPPENED?

    ReplyDelete