February 23, 2010

Will We Be Seeing Less of Kris Aquino?


Not because she’s in coma or something after her unfortunately fall, but because her scenes in her daily soap “Kung Tayo’s Magkakalayo” will be lessened “allegedly.”

If y’all are interested in Kris Aquino’s accident, here’s what happened. “Queen Of All Media” and “Whore for Attention” Kris Aquino was confined at the Makati Medical Center with “cerebral and labyrinthine concussion secondary to fall” after slipping in her bathroom in the early hours of Friday, Feb 19.

If any of you are worried, worry not. I’m sure Kris is fine if she was able to twit about her accident and keep updating it.

Here’s her Twitter entries:

"My gosh! Super exhaustion and my lack of balance while scrubbing my legs, I slipped in the shower. Super banged my head around 1:30 AM..." sabi sa post ni Kris.

"...So stayed up till 3 a.m. because not supposed to sleep after a bad untog! I’m still dizzy today."

"Our family doc, Dr Aye Nuguid, will check on me tonight. Still feeling dizzy. He wants to be sure I don’t have a concussion."

"Last tweet till I’m better. Forcing myself to update you all. I suffered a concussion. Cerebral and inner ear. Must’ve fallen that hard..."

Kris’last post that day: "Had CT scan. My BP shot up to 180/100. Confined next 3 nights. Good night. Will rest, promise."

Still not convinced? Kris Aquino had already spoken in her entertainment show “The Buzz” via phone patch and to every other entertainment shows, TV news programs and print media that have picked up the story.

According to Kris, she was super tired, hence the slip.

If I were that bone tired, I’d just my teeth and just go to sleep. A little dirt won’t hurt.

Apparently it didn’t occur to Kris to leave the shower for tomorrow. But if she was so concerned with dirt, she could have douse herself with Downey antibacterial fabric softener the next day and let it soak for at least 30 minutes.

Now, in unrelated news, the story line of “Kung Tayo’y Magkakalayo” will not focus so much on Kris Aquino but on Kim Chui and Gerald Anderson. I say not related news because the shift in story line has nothing to do with Kris Aquino being overexposed or Kris Aquino having permanent head damage from her accident.

The reason is that the teleserye’s ratings are going down because there are fewer and fewer viewers who can ignore Kris Aquino’s acting.

We all know Kris Aquino has the same facial expression whether the scene is happy, sad or scary – constipated. Come to think of it even her photos in print look like it’s been days – if you get my drift.

So the writers’ may be on to something there. If Kris Aquino is turning off viewers, let Kim Chui and Gerald Anderson be the focus because, you, know, the mighty Kimeralds could probably bully local audiences from tuning in again. That’s how delusional – powerful they are in their minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment