March 28, 2009

Random Sightings: Liezel Garcia from Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2



So I found out that Liezel Garcia, the third place winner of Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2, plays at the same badminton complex as I do. She was with her brother when this random sighting happened. How do I know it was her brother? It’s not because I got this information first hand. It’s because I remember it was the same guy crying on TV when Liezel was announced as one of the scholars and introduced as her brother.
Well, as a random sighting I was “meh” about it. Let’s be real. Liezel Garcia is not even an F-list celebrity. I can say though that her outfit was nice, but she was all made up. Ano itsura nya pag nagpapawis na siya sa paglalaro?

I told my friends I saw Liezel Garcia, but they were like “Sino?” and then, “Ah, ok.” I wanted to say, “Guys, show a little enthusiasm, will you?” But then I remember it’s a contestant from a reality TV show that they probably did not watch. Amongst us, I am the most likely to remember the faces of even the most obscure celebrity/public figure. I see them once on TV, I’ll remember their face if I happen to see them in public.

Yes, I have two skills that will not win me a Nobel Price anytime soon. One, a photographic memory, and two, the knack for remembering useless information.


No comments:

Post a Comment