March 26, 2009

Dyan Castillejo Incited Manny Pacquiao to Transfer to ABS-CBN


Apparently, it was Dyan Castillejo, a sports reporter from ABS-CBN, who goaded Manny Pacquiao into transferring to ABS-CBN. Here are the details of that fiasco that never should have happened. here and here.I read this bit of rumor from the regular column of Cristy Fermin in the tabloid, Bulgar. I like Cristy Fermin. She's got this holier-than-thou attitude; she's self-righteous; she's biased, but she doesn't know it.

Okay, moving along. According to the article, "Si Dyan and nagsulsol kay Manny para lumipat sa Dos." Hayan, mas magandang pakinggan pag tinagalog. Mas may dating ang "sulsol" keysa "goaded' and "incited."

Ok, kahit mahirap mag-type heto ang buong words. "..naglitanya si Dyan kay Manny ng kung anu-anong bentaheng magagawa ng Dos para sa boksingero kapag tumakbo ulit ito sa pulitika. Napabilog naman daw ang ulo ni Manny kaya nagsabi ito na lilipat na ulit siya sa Dos."

Uhm, isa lang tanong ko. Sino ang tanga sa istoryang ito?

You know, sometimes I even amaze myself (tongue in cheek). You know why? I hinted at this very possibility in one of my posts. Last paragraph, please.

See? What? You think I was just trying to be funny when I wrote that? I was being serious, so just shut up!


No comments:

Post a Comment