August 26, 2018

I'm BAACKKK!

Got sidelined for a while because...you know... LIFE!

And let's face it Philippine Entertainment News - even the rumors and scandals - were MEH!

Philippine Politics were heating up - still does - but it's too depressing for me to deal with because - you know - DUTERTE and the crocodile politicians in his circle just waiting for the opportunity to fuck the average Filipinos over again. They hid for a while under Pnoy but now they're baccckkk and ready to serve the public again while lining  their pockets, too.

I realized I have to get out of this blogging funk I'm in, do my share to spread right information - NO FAKE NEWS - to help in the fight of regaining our weakening democracy.

Of course, #NotoFAKENEWS - but this blog will still be full of HATE - for public personalities, politicians and even average people who are crossing the line of ethics, decorum and decency.

This is Pinay Pie signing in once again!





No comments:

Post a Comment