June 1, 2011

Mommy Dionesia, Manny Pacquiao vs the RH Bill


It was only a few weeks ago that we saw Mommy Dionesia having interviews left and right because of her extravagant and star-studded 62nd birthday.

From media darling, Mommy Dionesia is now the callboy that wouldn't put out in the eyes of d' gays after she said her piece about the controversial RH bill.

Mommy Dionesia said about contraceptive pills:
"Tingnan mo, mga bakla, kaiinom nila ng pills, hindi bagay na inumin ng mga bakla kasi lalaki sila. Ginawa sila ng Diyos na lalaki. Umiinom talaga sila ng pills para magsilaki ang dede."

Mommy D is my personal icon and role model but, "Ang layo di ba?"

Manny Pacquiao naturally came to the defense, or non-defense, of his mother by saying:
"Sana yung mga media naman na kasamahan natin e huwag nang tanungin si Mommy D about RH bill dahil wala naman siyang alam, e. Dapat automatic na sa atin yun, sa utak natin na tayo naman nakakaintindi, may pinag-aralan tayo.”
"Mama ko yan, ma-mali man o ma-tama, mama ko pa rin yan."

This PR disaster would not have happened if yours truly were on Mommy Dionesia's side. While Manny is being a cheapskate and refusing to hire an all-around, go-to person (who is ME) for his dearly beloved mother, Mommy Dionesia is on the brink of being a pariah among peeps who once adored her.

Meanwhile, my application for the position is rapidly gathering dust as I type this.

Since Mommy Dionesia freely talks or sings, depending on the request, every time a mic and camera are shoved on her face (yes, I am still being bitter), a personal assistant cum spokesperson (ehem) is just what Mommy D needs. Why not? Mommy Dionesia is a famous celebrity in her own right, right?

Another compelling reason to hire a PA for Mommy Dionesia is to prevent her jewelries from being misplaced. Remember Mommy Dionesia's lost diamond ring that was a gift from Jinkee? The ring would have been found in my purse (it's not what you think, okay?) safe and intact if I were there. I can dig being a minder for Mommy D's expensive jewelries, bags and expensive everything.

I am willing to lower my asking salary. Just don't scrimp on the others perks. That's all I ask.

Alright, who do I need to bribe (or blow if it comes to that) to secure this position?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:27 AM

    I think before you go on scrutinizing everyone, you should know that there's no such word as "jewelries".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google says there is. Don't believe me? Google it, you dumb fuck!

    ReplyDelete