March 3, 2011

American Idol 10: Pinoy Bets - Thia Megia and Clint Jun Gamboa



Thia Megia sang "Out Here On My Own" by Irene Cara. Nailed it. It was brave singing A cappella at the beginning of the song. Pitch perfect. My only critic is she has too connect with the song emotionally so she does not appear robotic. Develop a personality too especially when being interviewed by Ryan Seacrest. Overall, I like the performance.



Clint Jun Gambao sang Stevie Wonder's Superstition. Clint Jun can hit those notes but he's too shouty for me. Pre-hate on Clint Jun because of the Jacee ouster brouhaha during Group week. Jun also bugs the crap of me with his seemingly owlish eyes behind those ridiculous eyeglasses. Don't care if Jun bug does not make it to the top 10.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:08 AM

    vote for Thia Megia
    http://american.idolblog.com/

    ReplyDelete