August 25, 2010

Still A Major Major Win Despite A Fourth Place Win


Ms Philippines Maria Venus Raj placed fourth runner up in the 2010 Miss Universe in Las Vegas, Nevada.

With 83 contestants from around the world competing that was not a bad finished. And considering it has been years since our bet even made it into the top 15.

A lot of people were saying Venus was a favorite to win the crown but what did her in was her answer during the Q&A portion.

The question from judge William Baldwin was, "What is one big mistake that you've made in your life and what did you do to make it right?"

Habang nag-iisip ng magandang isasagot si Venus, sabi nya sa judges, "Thank you so much, Sir for that wonderful question."

Venus' answer was, "You know what, Sir in my 22 years of existence I can say that there is nothing major major, I mean, problem that I have done in my life. Because I am very confident with my family, with the love that they are giving to me. So, thank you so much that I am here, thank you thank you so much."

I don't want to rag on Venus about her answer anymore since it would sound lame following the tragic ending to the Quirino Grandstand hostage-taking on August 23.

Let's just enjoy the support Venus has been getting and continues to get from her fans, especially these Glittery Gays of Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. Even though 4th runner up, she save the Philippines' glory.

    ReplyDelete