August 29, 2009

Survivor Philippines Palau: Week 2 – Who Got Voted Out?


Schoolteacher Carol was the second castaway booted out from Survivor Philippines Palau.

Who didn’t see this coming? Carol stood out like a sore thumb in her tribe, Koror, because she never left her classroom. Many a castaway have been voted out for being a know-it-all.

Carol should have been gone before Justine, the Beauty Queen, but was saved by a stupid immunity bracelet.
.
Now Carol is on her way to Isla Purgatoryo, where she will have a face-off with first bootee, Justine, to determine the castaway who will get a second chance at P3 M and the title of sole survivor.

Paolo Bediones calls Isla Purgatoryo twist, but purists like me call this bullshit. Once a castaway is voted out by his/her fellow castaways, and his/her fire is extinguished there must be no second chance at coming back.

We’re only in the second season and there’s no other twist that could have been introduced? There’s a perfectly good reason why a castaway is voted out, either he’s useless, has no clue (to play the mental or social aspect of the game) or annoying. If you’re one or all of those, then you need to get off my TV yesterday.

Reward Challenge: I know Koror finally won something. I can’t comment since I wasn’t able to watch this episode. Fell asleep. The next episode, I see Carol acting like she’s useful by attempting to fish in shallow waters. Her fellow castaways are on to her, but she’s clueless. No clue, no fish.

Immunity Challenge: HAHHAHA… Mga pinoy pikon at namemersonal. I’m looking at you alpha boy, Vlad. I like Suzuki so far so I was kinda tingly and giggly when Suzuki held Vlad’s head under water for a few seconds. I wish it could have been a few seconds more. It would hurt Vlad, only his ego. LOL

After watching season after season of Survivor, the US edition, I can feel a tribe shuffle coming. I don’t like this kind of twist but the producers have to create drama and excitement because the game is becoming predictable, with Airai continuously trouncing the lame Koror tribe.

Louie needs to go first because he is targeting my eye candy, Marvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment