March 22, 2009

Survivor: Tocantins: No New Episodes, But There's a New Coupling




Bummer! No new content from Survivor: Tocantins for two Thursdays (Fridays in the Philippines). Next week will be a clip show, or scenes we have not seen before. I guess, rather than compete against American Idol on a Wednesday, the show opted to give way to the annual NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.

I was sad to see Spencer get booted two weeks ago. Not necessarily my favorite, he just happens to be in my favorite tribe, the Jalapao. My favorite is actually JT. Since he is my favorite, I expect him not to go the distance because it has been many seasons since a favorite of mine won - Survivor: Guatemala winner Danni Boatwright.

Anyway, back to Spencer. He is dating Survivor: China winner Todd Herzog. The two started dating a month before the current season started airing. We'll see if this interseason romantic pairing lasts considering the age difference. Todd is 24 and Spencer is 19.

Above is a completely gratuitous photo of JT.

No comments:

Post a Comment